Lake Country Caring is a 100% volunteer-run 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that provides donated new and gently used clothing, household items, hygiene items, appliances and furniture to people in need, at no cost.
At this time we are especially in need of:
- Maternity clothes for expectant moms
- Women’s exercise clothes and sweatpants
- Warm children’s clothing – pants, shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts and pajamas
- New underwear and socks for men, women, youth and children
- Dressers and bedside tables
- Couches, end tables and coffee tables
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Large and small appliances in good working order
We ask that all donated items be in-season, in-style, new or gently-used, clean and without stains.
Your item donations make a difference! A Lake Country Caring recipient recently said…
“This was a huge blessing to me this year. This is how my kids were able to get coats and snow pants. Thank you to all who donate.”