We are a 100% volunteer-run organization and more volunteers are welcome! Individuals, families and groups are welcome to volunteer as their schedule allows – weekly, twice a month, monthly, on an episodic basis, or be on our on-call team and help out when demand is high.
Volunteers Opportunities Include:
- Sorting item donations
- Stocking our store and organizing items
- Receiving item donations at the donation drop-off
- Furniture pick-up and delivery
- Registering and renewing clients
- Community resource referral to social service organizations
- Client check-out
- Administrative office assistance
- Computer technology
- Special projects
- Spanish translators
- Share your skills or talents to benefit Lake Country Caring
To learn more about volunteer opportunities and to see how you can join or volunteer team and make a difference in the lives of people in need, please contact Marilynn at 262-646-4066.