Your item donations will be truly appreciated by people going through an adversity. We are a licensed nonprofit organization; tax donation receipts are available.
To respect the dignity of our clients, all item donations must be new or gently used, clean, free of rips and stains and in working order.
Our storage space is limited; please only donate in-season clothes and items.
At this time we are especially in need of:
- Warm winter coats for men, women, youth and children
- Children’s winter clothing – pants, shirts and pajamas
- Men’s winter gloves
- Winter boots for children
- New underwear and socks for men, women, youth and children
Items we accept year-round:
- In-season, and fashion-current clothes, shoes, boots and coats for men, women, youth and children
- Infant clothes and baby items
- In-style bedroom, living room and kitchen furniture
- Kitchen and household items such as dishes, silverware, pans, etc.
- New hygiene and toiletry items
- Towels, linens, bed and couch pillows
- Clean window treatments
- Clean and non-personalized insulated lunch bags, backpacks, totes and suitcases
- Holiday decorations – only in-season
- New or like-new mattresses and box springs (no king) without stains
- Books for children, youth and adults
- Small sporting goods
- Clean toys, complete and puzzles and board games
- Outside children’s toys only accepted in the summer (call about space accommodations)
- DVDs, CDs and audio books
- Small and large working appliances (no built-ins)