Thank you for helping us to serve people in need. Your item donations will be truly appreciated by people going through an adversity. We are a licensed nonprofit organization and donation receipts are available for tax deduction purposes.
To respect the dignity of our clients, all item donations must be new or gently used, clean, free of rips and stains, and in working order.
To help us save on storage space and better serve our clients, all clothes and items must be in-season.
At this time we are especially in need of new or gently used and clean:
- Warm winter coats for men, women, youth and children
- Children’s winter clothing – pants, shirts, Christmas outfits
- Men’s winter gloves
- Winter boots for men, women, youth, and children
- Warm children’s pajamas
- New underwear and socks for men, women, youth and children
The items below are always welcome in new or in a gently-used and clean condition.
- In-season, and fashion-current clothes, shoes, boots and coats for men, women, youth and children
- Infant clothes and baby items
- In-style bedroom, living room and kitchen furniture
- Kitchen and household items such as dishes, silverware, pans, etc.
- New hygiene and toiletry items
- Towels, linens, bed and couch pillows
- Clean window treatments
- Clean and non-personalized insulated lunch bags, backpacks, totes and suitcases
- Holiday decorations
- New or like-new mattresses and box springs (twin, full, and queen) without stains
- Books for children, youth and adults
- Small sporting goods
- Toys, puzzles and complete board games
- Outside children’s toys only accepted in the summer (call about space accommodations)
- DVDs, CDs and audio books
- Small and large working appliances (no built-ins)